- The following payment methods are available when using the Platform:
- Payment to the Service Provider’s bank account.
- A detailed description of the payment methods indicated above and the documentation regulating the rules for the provision of payment services are available from individual payment intermediaries: e.g., PayU, Dotpay, TPay and other intermediaries available on the Platform.
- The Service Provider provides for the possibility of making payments in the following currencies: euro. The Service Provider stipulates that Payment for individual Services regardless of the territory where the Platform is used by the User may be made in one or more of the indicated currencies. In such a situation, it will be indicated when making the payment.
- The correct payment by Users constitutes the basis for their access to the Services on the Platform. If the User recognises that, for reasons beyond its control, despite making the correct payment to the Service Provider to gain access to the Platform, it has not received access to it, it has the right to initiate the complaint procedure described in the Regulations for services provided electronically.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the failure of payment intermediaries to provide any of the payment methods indicated above.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change or temporarily or permanently disable individual forms of payment or use the services of a payment intermediary.
- The Fee amounts for the Transport Orders are determined on the basis of a commission based on the value of the Transport Order. The commission percentage is variable. The final amount of the commission will be visible from the moment the offer is submitted (Carrier) or before the final acceptance of the offer (Shipper). A tax on goods and services is added to each Fee at the rate resulting from the currently applicable regulations.
- Using the Platform, including making payments, constitutes acceptance of the provisions regarding payments and other internal acts introduced by the Service Provider, governing the use of the Platform.
- Using the services of payment intermediaries means the acceptance of the terms and conditions introduced by these entities.
- The Service Provider is responsible for services provided electronically on the terms specified in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344)
How can we
Let’s get in touch.